Luma Vision is a start-up based in Dublin (Ireland) and Munich (Germany) developing cutting edge innovative imaging technologies to significantly advance healthcare and solve global unmet clinical needs. With creativity, passion, and focus, we apply our best-in-class engineering and design capabilities to create new hardware, software, and data science technologies.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and multidisciplinary Program Manager to join our highly skilled team. Luma Vision is in advance-stage development of a state-of-the-art Intracardiac imaging system. The system, known as VERAFEYE, incorporates Hardware (Mechanical and electronic), Software (embedded and application based), and Algorithm development .With an exploratory mindset we look forward to The Next Gen with scalable , reliable and cost effective Hardware while we continue to work on break through imaging technologies. The Program Manager will be responsible for leading the program core team in all aspects of execution to ensure delivery of all milestones within budget and successfully meeting all device development goals. As Senior Program Manager you will play a critical role in an early- stage startup environment and become part of a dynamic group of innovators, shaping the future of imaging in healthcare.
Your role with us
- Provide Program leadership for highly complex device development.
- Identify resources needs, costs, program schedule, key milestones, scope,
and report the progress to the established plan.
- Maintain and document development plans through product development
- Support DHF (Design History File) deliverable schedule with key stakeholders.
- Support design control process and meet Quality Management System
- Communicate with external vendors to set expectations, track risks, and
ensure timely delivery to meet program goals.
- Lead teams to enable effective decisions and outcomes.
- Evaluate trade-off decisions and present actionable information to leadership
- Manage program budget: functional expenses, capital requests, and forecasts.
- Prepare and report program performance to different levels of organization
including senior leadership.
What you offer
- Demonstrated expertise in leading and managing cross-functional multi-site teams to achieve program objectives in a matrix organization.
- Experience in functional areas: Hardware and Software Development, Quality, Medical, Commercial, Manufacturing Operations, Procurement, and Regulatory is preferred.
- Ability to evaluate and escalate changes that significantly impact the scope, timeline, or business goals or the program.
- Familiar with regulatory submissions and activities that lead to successful outcomes.
- Show history of influencing technical teams, driving efficient decision making, and leading team through complex problem solving.
- Use of metrics as indicators of potential roadblocks, risks, and issues which could block successful achievement of the program goals.
- Self-starter with good interpersonal and communication skills to break down complex issues and process into simplified and practical terms.
- Experience in using agile methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge and hands-on experience with MS Office, MS Teams,
MS Project, SharePoint, JIRA, and Confluence.
- Bachelor’s degree in in Engineering, Biological Sciences, Business or related
fields from an accredited college or university is required
- Master’s degree in in Engineering, Biological Sciences, Business or related
fields from an accredited college or university is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in product development leading multi-site global
programs in the Medical Device Industry or with equivalent design controls.
Electro-mechanical experience, including software integration is preferred.
- PMP preferred, Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) a Plus
- Hands-on mindset with problem-solving skills and great attention to detail
also while multitasking.
- Strong work ethics with a team-oriented mindset. Previous Startup
experience is a plus.
- The ability to travel up to 25% annually within Europe as well as
- Excellent communication skills in English
What we offer
- Work in a company with the mission to help patients suffering from cardiac diseases.
- Become part of a dynamic, multi-national team of highly skilled individuals with a very strong focus on team culture and individual development.
- Join a learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests.
- Connect with a network of companies and innovators in the technical, clinical and business world from around the globe.
- A permanent employment contract with attractive and competitive compensation.
- Flexible working environment in a startup with roots in Germany and Ireland – some travel will be required from time to time.
- Ergonomic workplace in an attractive office easily reachable by public transport.
LUMA Vision is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals regardless of ethnicity, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Would you like to become part of our team? We would love to hear from you and look forward to receiving your CV. Please apply for the position at [email protected]
Apply for this position
Form on all careers post pages. If you edit this you edit it on all careers post pages